Terms & Conditions
If you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase, Lily & Mitchell are happy to offer a refund, exchange or credit note by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your goods. Items must be returned in their original packaging and must be unworn.
*Exchange and Returns policy extended until 1st Jan for all purchases
We are happy to offer a refund when goods have been inaccurately described or are faulty.
Return shipping charges are not refundable.
Lily & Mitchell is fully committed to providing the highest possible standard of customer service and quality products. We try to ensure that every product listed on our website is currently in stock. In the case that an item is unavailable, we will notify you as soon as possible and always within 48 hours, to arrange an alternative solution, a backorder or a full refund. Please contact us at email@example.com or on 02 9960 5833 if we can help with anything or you need any information.
If you grant us authority to leave your parcel unattended, the responsibility and liability is with you rather than Lily & Mitchell.
Game of Skill Competitions
Promoter: Lily & Mitchell. ABN: 36 943 577 297. Phone (02) 9960 5833
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Games of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
3. Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Lily & Mitchell) are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
4. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. All entries become and remain the property of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Lily & Mitchell).
6. Entry is open to residents of Australia who are 18 years and over. Entrants under the age of 18 must seek parental or legal guardian consent to enter and have a parent or legal guardian to redeem the entire prize.
7. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
8. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged for another itinerary. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
9. If any prize or any element of a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a prize or element of a prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion, subject to any written directions from the relevant authorities. Winners will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the prize or element of a prize has been substituted at equal or greater value.
10. Prize includes what is mentioned on the webpage directly relating to the competition within this website. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
11. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion.
13. Promotion details including commencement date and close date will be found on the webpage directly relating to the competition within this website.
14. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
15. The information you are asked to provide is personal information and is protected by the privacy Act 1988. The Promoter will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
16. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, entry, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
17. Entries remain the property of the Promoter. Details from entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion) and for promotional purposes surrounding this promotion. By entering this promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described and agree that the Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment to the entrant.
18. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
19. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
18. Entries will be judged on the date found on the webpage directly relating to the competition within this website and the winner’s name will be published on the promoter’s website within 30 days of the draw.
21. The winner will be notified in writing by email within thirty (30) working days of the conclusion of the competition.
22. If the promoter is unable to contact the winner within 30 days of the draw and the promoter has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then the promoter reserves the right to revoke and give the prize to another valid entrant or re-offer the prize in a future promotion.
23. All entrants who choose to ‘opt-in’ consent to receiving ongoing marketing material and correspondence from Lily & Mitchell.