Snakes have always played an integral a role in religion, mythology, and literature; throughout the ages these mystical creatures have come to symbolise fertility and creative life force. The snakes shedding of its skin is very symbolic of rebirth, transformation and healing within our lives. The Snake earring in polished ethical Sterling Silver, calls on the inner wisdom of its wearer; reminding them, with each new day, that they have the opportunity to rebirth into the best versions of ourselves.
- DROP: 5cm drop
- WIDTH: 2cm
- WEIGHT: 5.38 GR EACH / 10.59 GR PAIR
- ELEMENT: Ethical Sterling Silver
- FINISH: Hand brushed
- PACKAGING: Supplied in luxury Temple of the Sun wallet and gift box
- Model wears gold
- Complimentary gift wrapping available at checkout
- ELEMENTS: Temple of the Sun jewellery is hand finished according to the highest standard and craftsman are certified to meet global standards in environmental management, social responsibility, and workplace safety. Temple of the Sun 18K gold Vermeil is tested to 2.5 micron thick over a base of 925 Sterling Silver ensuring a durable and long lasting lustre.