Bright in lustre and unique in shape, this 17mm Keshi Pearl pendant is reminiscent of treasures found around nature's own rock pools. Just as no two shells are ever the same, these vastly individual pearls are beautiful in texture and irregular in shape; with each Keshi Pearl pendant unlike any other. There's a softness to this piece. Simple, untouched beauty. Pair with a Cowrie Shell and a Conch Charm or wear it alone, and let this piece speak wholly for itself.
- Made with a sterling silver base and plated in 18k rose gold vermeil. Vermeil is an historical French plating method which uses a palladium barrier layer and heavy 18k gold or rose gold plating.
- Freshwater pearl
- Please note: All gemstones are genuine and have natural variation. The stones may vary slightly from the image pictured.
- Keshi Pearl Diameter: 17-18mm (each pearl is unique and will vary slightly in size and shape)
- Bespoke Curb Chain 18-20"
- Lobster Claw Fastening.
- Beautifully presented in a Kirstin Ash box and packaging. Free gift wrapping available at checkout.